Friday, September 30, 2011

My happy place by Litabells Designs & Captivated Visions

Finally Friday, my favourite day of the week. It sure has been a busy week both at work and at home. I am really looking forward to get some time off. No plans for the weekend. Maybe do some outside photgraphing if the weather allows it. The Autumn colours are really beautiful around here at the moment. On my way to work this morning, 4 deers crossed the road 10 meters away from my car. It is such a beautiful sight (if you don't get a heart attach or something). On Monday a huge deer almost jumped on my car not far from where I saw the other ones today. I almost got a heart attack! It's deer everywhere around here. They use to just come from nowhere and jump into the road right in front of you, it's quite scary. So far I have been lucky, and not hit any of them. I am crossing my fingers that it continues that way. Would hate it if that happened.

Althought I am not done installing, recovering and organizing everything after the harddrive crash, I have been scrapping instead of doing the boring stufff mentioned above.

Litabells Designs & Captivated Visions have re-released their fabulous collab "My happy place". For some unknown reason I didn't have it in my stash, so I was glad to get this opportunity to snag it. This is such a fun kit!

Happiness
My happy place by Litabells Designs & Captivated Visions
Head Start Volume 7 Templates by Litabells Designs
Jenny font by Darcy Baldwin


My happy place by Litabells Designs & Captivated Visions

Head Start Volume 7 Templates by Litabells Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment