Friday, September 16, 2011

Lavender Dreams by LDrag Designs

Wow, almost half of September is gone already. I can't believe how fast the weeks simply fly away. I am just grateful that it is Friday again. Usually Friday evening is the time of the week when I spend most time in the scrapping stores, forums and galleries. I don't create anything, just look, comment, get inspiration and spend money on new scrapping stuff which I just NEED to buy! My Friday nights are pretty untouchable.

Today I have some new releases I want to share with you. First out is Lina's (LDrag Design) fantastic new kit "Lavender Dreams". I simply love lavender and turquise and this kit is a dream of a kit.


What I want for youLavender Dreams by LDrag Designs
Brittany font by Darcy Baldwin
Poem by Melanie Swanson

Lavender Dreams by LDrag Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment