Saturday, September 3, 2011

School memories 4 Big Kids by Jady Day Studio

I have some great news to share with you. Jady Day Studio decided to let me join her team after my guest spot! I am so excited! This really is my dream team, I totally adore her design! Broadly speaking I buy almost everything Yari creates, and now I am going to create for her. This is just like Christmas and Birthday at the same time!

School's in session! It's time for kids of all ages to get back to the classroom and Jady Day Studio has a fun new kit geared toward the older kids. It's time for kids to go back to school, and back to scrapping for the rest of us!


Lesehest School memories 4 Big Kids and Add-on Alphas by Jady Day Studio
Template by Cindy Schneider
In Such a rush font by Darcy Baldwin
Old newspaper font

School memories 4 Big Kids by Jady Day Studio

School memories 4 Big Kids Add-on Alphas by Jady Day Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment